Tuesday, June 10, 2014

9:10am

I have to go to work today at executive fan and I have to admit I am getting pretty frustrated at their lack of organization.  I am a person that thrives on schedule and having them be all over the place is going to be the death of me.  I just don't understand how exactly they are running a business like this and I really don't think they will be able to keep up with it for long.

On a brighter note, I had a great talk with Justin today while I was driving to work.  I love getting the chance to talk to him for a while, it really just makes me giggly and makes me smile.  I cant wait to see him this weekend, I am so glad I got off work in order to do so because I truly am missing my other half more and more each day.

9:45pm

I'm about to head to bed for the night and I am having some mixture of emotions that I cant really seem to explain.  I am relaxed since I got to sit down for a while after work today, but at the same time I feel tense and stressed about life.  I am a bit frustrated with Justin because he set up a date time at 8:00 but he was still paying video games with Jason when that time came around.  I should have voiced my opinion and let him know that I really wanted to talk but I didn't because I wanted him to have a good time and enjoy it.  I never know what to do in that situation.  Like I am torn because I want him to have fun and not worry about me but at the same time I REALLY want to talk to him and end our day together.

But its running on 10, so I'm assuming we will only talk to eachother a little bit, if at all.

But this is me forgiving him, taking this as my moment to change my future and running with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment