Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 6th, 2014 - 5:23pm

Yesterday, I went home to my parents house with Justin.  We had a meal and talked about all sorts of things with them.  It was really quite lovely getting to see them.  Then Justin and I had quite amazing sex and it was all sorts of amazing cuddles.  

Today we came back to his house and nothing major really happened.  I had a fight with Jason about gratefulness and he really needs to start having some.  How can two people get through their entire life just having things given to them over and over and never gaining any ambition what so ever? This was annoying but not the end of the world.  Justin and I also had an amazing walk and talk to make some discussion about what we want out of life and how to make our future more coersive so that we get along accordingly and have the same expectations.  It was truly a great talk for us and I cannot wait to have more like that in the future.

My future is so bright.  Justin and I are really figuring out how to get through our problems and move forward with out future.  I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment